You don’t come to Vegas without expecting to be entertained. There’s music, performances on stage, theatre and even shows for adult eyes only. Here’s some important info on upcoming shows for the best of Las Vegas:
- Barry Manilow: Performs at Paris Las Vegas, Friday and Saturday nights, January 2011 – August 2011. Tickets range from $95 to $250.
- Celine Dion: Performs at Caesar’s Palace, every night but Monday, March 2011-August 2011. Tickets start at $95.
- Cher: Performs at Caesar’s Palace, Tuesday & Wednesday, Friday-Sunday, January-February 2011. Tickets range from $117-$272.
- Donnie & Marie: Perform at the Flamingo Las Vegas, every night but Sunday and Monday, all through 2011. Tickets range from $95-$260.
- Garth Brooks: Performs at the Wynn Las Vegas, select dates in January and February 2011. Ticket prices to be announced.
- Supernatural Santana: A Trip Through the Hits: Performs at the Hard Rock Hotel, select dates in January, April and May 2011. Tickets range from $60-$160.
- Blue Man Group: Performs at The Venetian, most nights in 2011. Tickets start at $101. You’ll see music, comedy and performances involving audience participation. Note: Front rows may get wet.
- Cirque du Soleil
- Mystère: Performing at Treasure Island, Saturday through Wednesday in 2011. Tickets start at $76. This show celebrates the cycle of life with music inspired by nearly every continent and ending where it began.
- O: Performing at the Bellagio, Thursday through Monday in 2011. Tickets start at $103. This is a choreographed water performance featuring synchronized swimming.
- Viva ELVIS: performing at the Aria Las Vegas, Tuesday through Saturday in 2011. Tickets run from $99 to $175. This show is a tribute to the life and music of Elvis Presley via dance, acrobatics and live music.
- Zumanity: The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil: Performing at New York New York, Friday through Tuesday in 2011. Tickets start at $69. This show has no plot, it simply focuses on sensuality and pulls from Vegas influences such as Caberet. Note: This show features partial nudity and more information can be found on this adults-only site.
- Criss Angel Believe: Performed at the Luxor Las Vegas, Tuesday through Saturday in 2011. Tickets start at $59. This show goes inside the mind of Criss Angel and is inspired by The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, and magic.
- KÀ: Performed at the MGM Grand, Tuesday through Saturday in 2011. Tickets range from $69 to $150. The story revolves around separated twins and self-discovery.
- The Beatles LOVE: Performing at The Mirage Thursday through Monday in 2011. Tickets range from $95-$150. This show creatively re-interprets the poetic works of The Beatles’ lyrics.
- Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour: Performing at Mandalay Bay from December 3, 2011 through December 11, 2011. Ticket prices to be announced. This show seeks to visualize the ideas and music of Michael Jackson.
- DAO – The Asian Celebration: Performed at the Riviera Hotel, every day but Tuesday in 2011. Tickets range from $40-$70. This show involves performances in acrobatics, dance and martial arts and is a blend of Asian aesthetics.
- Le Rêve: Performed at Wynn Las Vegas, Friday through Tuesday in 2011. Tickets range from $99-$195. This show is an aquatic acrobatic performance. Note: Front rows may get wet.
- Matsuri: Performed at the Imperial Palace, every day but Tuesday in 2011. Tickets range from $50-$60. This is a Japanese-influenced show marveling at the strength of the human body.
- Disney Presents The Lion King: Performed at Mandalay Bay, Saturday through Thursday in 2011. Tickets range from $64 to $114.
- Phantom of the Opera: Performed at The Venetian, every day but Sunday in 2011. Tickets range from $69-$175.
- Chippendales The Show: Performed at Rio, every day but Wednesday in 2011. Tickets start at $25 for locals, $40 for the lounge, $50 for the main floor and dinner packages are available.
- Jubilee!: Performed at Bally’s Las Vegas, every day but Friday in 2011. Ticket prices run at $52.50,$72.50, $92.50, and $112.50. Note: This show features topless women’s bodies.
- MGM Grand’s Crazy Horse Paris: Performed at the MGM Grand, every day but Tuesday in 2011. Tickets run for $50.50 and $60.50. Note: This show features lighting effects on topless and nearly bottomless women’s bodies.