- Through midnight, Expedia is offering a 24-hour sale on select destinations. I just tested it out and saw a 10-day trip from LA to Kauai with a beachfront room and roundtrip air for about $1300 per person. Hurry!
- Alaska Airlines is offering Hot Deals on Ice through December 6. Sample fairs include $75 one way from Seattle to Las Vegas and $150 one way San Francisco to Kona.
- Want to get away next weekend? Fly.com has info on fares as low as $29. Book by Wednesday!
- Book ChinaSpree’s A Tale of China’s Two Greatest Cities tour for 2011. For $777, you get an 8-day trip, roundtrip airfare from SFO or JFK to Beijing, where you’ll stay 4 days, airfare transfer to Shanghai where you’ll stay 2 days, a 4-star hotel room located in the heart of the city with a breakfast buffet, and all hotel transfers. They also have optional touring options that you can add on for an additional price.
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Stay at hotels in Las Vegas for low prices around the holidays. If you can book by December 8 and stay between November 3 and December 20 OR January 5 through February 13, 2011. Room rates start at just $15/nt and rooms at the Hard Rock Hotel go for less than $50.
- Tickets for The Lion King at Mandalay Bay Theatre are now on sale. Save 45% when you buy for select shows between December 7-12 and January 3-February 28.
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stay at the Maison Dupey Hotel in the heart of the French Quarter for half off. Room rates start at $79/nt if you book by December 8.